With just over four months remaining until the November 6 elections, the NTRA’s Washington, D.C.-based government relations partner, The Alpine Group, produced the Election & Issues Preview. This snapshot of the upcoming federal elections includes:
– A Congressional agenda for the remainder of the year
– A U.S. map that displays the number of electoral votes in each state and the party for which each is likely to vote
– A summary of the anticipated electoral vote count between President Obama and Mitt Romney, presumptive nominee of the Republican Party for president
– A look at the Senate seats that may factor into which party controls the upper chamber
– A list of the open Democratic and Republican House seats that also includes the status of those currently in office
Please regularly visit http://www.SupportHorseRacing.org for federal legislative updates and related information that impacts the horse racing industry.