‘Last Chance’ NHC Qualifier Set for Thursday at Treasure Island

Horseplayers will have one last chance to qualify for the 2015 Daily Racing Form/NTRA National Handicapping Championship (NHC) when Treasure Island Las Vegas hosts a ‘Last Chance’ NHC qualifier.

Thursday. A minimum of five berths to the NHC will be awarded to participants along with 30% of the entry fees received. The remaining 70% of entry fees will go toward the prize pool for the NHC.

The ‘Last Chance’ Tournament will consist of 13 races (seven mandatory and six player’s choice) from the following tracks: Aqueduct, Fair Grounds, Gulfstream Park and Oaklawn Park. The entry fee for the ‘Last Chance’ Tournament is $500, and registration will take place Thursday from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PST.

The following are the Mandatory Races for the ‘Last Chance’ tournament:

  1. Gulfstream Park, Race 3
  2. Gulfstream Park, Race 5
  3. Fair Grounds, Race 2
  4. Aqueduct, Race 6
  5. Gufstream Park , Race 9
  6. Oaklawn Park, Race 7
  7. Oaklawn Park, Race 9

Click here for the complete contest rules.

2015-12-22T19:53:56+00:00 January 21st, 2015|Categories: News & Media, NHC News|
X